Due to a sudden burst in spammer activity, account creation has been temporarily disabled. Sorry for the inconvenience to any new potential contributors.
If you wish to contribute to VickyWiki, there are a couple of things you need to do:
- Register. You have to do this to be allowed to edit.
- Familiarize yourself with the rules for the site, found in VickyWiki:About.
- Familiarize yourself with how editing works, e.g. at the MediaWiki User's Guide
If you want to help, but aren't quite sure how, here are some things you can do:
- Some articles still lack quite a lot of content before they can be regarded as more or less finished, and you can help out by expanding them. You can find out more about these at VickyWiki:Stub.
- Some articles have been added without having been converted to wiki-format, and need therefore to be wikified. You can find out more about this at VickyWiki:Wikify
- If you're hesitant to edit an article and would like some feedback on what you're thinking of doing first, each article has a discussion page, linked at the top. Usually, unless an addition/update isn't controversion, subject to personal opinion or downright obscure, you can safely edit the article. Reversing or synergizing changes is in any case quite easy, so be bold in editing articles!