Due to a sudden burst in spammer activity, account creation has been temporarily disabled. Sorry for the inconvenience to any new potential contributors.
Shauf's AI Improvement Pack
What it does
Here are a few new things to expect the AI to do differently:
Limited War - Puppets can no longer declare war on masters. AI Factions - Can now influence nations. Balancing diplomacy - Faction joining for highly neutral countries is verry difficult. And more ^^
Update Log/Implemented Features
Thumbs up Ai Improvement Pack V0.8 - Combined efforts to improve diplomacy!
- Update version V0.8
(minor version wich is compatible with 0.7 savegames since no mechanics have been changed only some limits are set.)
- IMPORTANT : Nasty allies where trying to join factions by asking for alliances instead of faction joins therefor bypassing our preset limits (Seems to be confirmed in my own games!)
- Speed BOOST : Trades are not handled every day. but on avarage once every 10 days. (They won't get out of stock in those few days anyway).
- Update version V0.7
- Reduced the amount of threat generated by declaring war from 35 to 25
- Drift revamp :
- Drifts are now much more based on Ideology.
- Treat is now less effective at drifting
- Getting to close to a faction corner the countries are getting a bit repulsed so they do not get perfect alignment so fast. (should keep neutal countries better in the center )
- Special Love for ppl who don't like Finland in Allies (Put their alignment in the middle of the triangle.
- USA starts a bit further away from democracy.
- And some other drift tweaks.
Let me know if those changes where to much and they need to be reduced a bit. Happy hunting ^^
- Update version V0.6
- Fixed 2 bugs inVersion 0.5 that prevented call to arms entirly (Found by Myros Thnx!)
- Added Timdog's Intelligence mod For extra performance and fixes unkillable spy bug
- Update version V0.5
- Limited war - Puppets no more declare war on their master (pupets can not join a war untill thier truce is over)
- Reduced neutrality distance from threat from 50 to 25. This makes neutral countries stay much longer out of wars.
- Smaller faction members do not try to influence other nations anymore. (Performance boost)
- Nations are not gonna look for strong nations that are close to another faction to counter influence anymore. (vanilla functions are not working properly)
- Nations will only look for diplomatic actions if they have enough influence (Performance boost)
- Made Italy impresed if germany has warsau.(ger needs the help on france)
- Many small performance and balancing issues.
- Update version V0.4
- Neigbors where to likely to be influences this has been reduced a little.
- Fixed a bug in vanille where for every tick every country was trying to look how to spend influence even if they didn't have it. This gives a good performance boost overal.
- Update version V0.3
- Seem that the custom scripts for countries where not properly loaded they are now embeded into th diplomacy lua itself. (Now it really fixes the early invitation of axis factions)
- Update version V0.2
- At paradox they seem to have forgotten to read out the custom lua scripts. Therefore JAP HUN ITA could still join before they should. Fixed now!
|Paradox Forum location||AI Improvement Sub-Forum|
|Last update||February, 2010|
|Mod team||Shauf, also Azeno, Maclane, Fanatical, TimDog, Dominik, and Myros|
|Game Mechanics||Greatly enhances AI ability.|
|Graphics & Sound||N/A|