| As of July 2013, a new wiki for Europa Universalis III with active admins, more modern software, better spam protection and the possibility to create new accounts(!) has been set up at http://eu3wiki.com/.
All articles from here have been imported, and all users are cordially invited to move over as well :)
From EU3 Wiki
Here is a list of my current and previous projects. Feel free to suggest new ones on my Talk page.
Here I will keep a brief summary of the subpage projects I'm working on. If people feel that they would help the wiki then feel free to copy them into the main space.
This page is designed to give a quick overview of the simple Maintenance tasks that need doing to improve the integrity of the wiki.
- Integrity value has been defined on this page and its a general project of mine to increase this value. I never expect it to reach 100% but any increases help. Dauth 23:35, 20 February 2012 (CET)
Currently there are ~400 wanted pages, many of which are the results of typos and capitalisation errors. I aim to reduce this to 350 and if possible 300.
- I have brought this down to ~350 and have decided to now move onto another project. Dauth 23:15, 2 February 2012 (CET)
The National Ideas page itself is good however I have stumbled across the Template:National_idea page and think its probably worth putting together the full selection using this and linking from the original page, and also the National Idea Discussion page.
- Completed with the help of L0Cr0n. Dauth 22:17, 4 February 2012 (CET)
Currently only Protestanism has a page about the religion, I will now go and expand to all religions in the game. Dauth 22:17, 4 February 2012 (CET)
- Added pages on all religions and some sueful redirects. I will bulk out the pages with some more information before moving on another project, again any suggestions by admins or users welcome. Dauth 19:03, 7 February 2012 (CET)
- Bulking out completed, they are concise but the key components are there. Dauth 14:34, 11 February 2012 (CET)
We have about 150 orphaned pages, many were created with Junuxx's bot and its a matter of linking the old page to the new and correctly titled one. Dauth 14:34, 11 February 2012 (CET)
- Work by both Junuxx and I has resulted in this being brought down to 0 where I hope to keep it. Dauth 16:54, 16 February 2012 (CET)
One of the largest interfaces in the game has very little about it on the wiki. I will be building a more detailed guide over the next few days. Dauth 16:54, 16 February 2012 (CET)
- Completed the text for these pages, now need to wait for the softwave upgrade before uploading the images. Dauth 23:35, 20 February 2012 (CET)
Forms of Government
The pages on the various Forms of Government need tidying up. I will work on this while continuing to bash the random button and make edits where I can. Dauth 20:34, 21 February 2012 (CET)
- Job completed Dauth 00:51, 25 February 2012 (CET)
We have a large number of unversioned pages, I'm doing my best to use the random button and any repeated patterns to get us fully versioned. I believe its mainly NA and HTTT events that are missing the information. Once this is done I will start working on the Needwiki category. Dauth 00:51, 25 February 2012 (CET)
- Versioning complete and now to go wikifying Dauth 18:44, 27 February 2012 (CET)
- Also at some point went past my 1000th edit doing these.
Work on the pages listed in Maintenance as pages requiring attention.
- I'm aiming to get the integrity above 95% and the number of pages needing attention below 100, it is currently 137 however I think that about 8-9 of these are deletion requests which I cannot complete.
- Not completed this but it is a project to keep working on. See below for current plan.
Junuxx's bot made pages such as $TRADER$ which have newer information than the Trader page and need to be updated to remove duplication.
- This has been completed, only needed another 3-4 doing.
Yemen Strategy guide, my game is almost complete and I'll build this soon
- The game has been completed and I'll put up a guide. It won't be hugely detailed and instead will give space for player interpretation. Dauth 20:54, 11 March 2012 (CET)
All page requests
Like a muppet I've figured out that there is no point doing jobs if I keep adding to them. So at some point I will start on all pages and add any needwiki/cleanup/other templates to every page where it is necessary. This will take ages but then we will have a well defined work set to do, well until 5.2 comes out. Dauth 00:25, 28 March 2012 (CEST)
- This has now been comepleted, there are ~250 requests and ~190 pages that need attention. These can be broken down into the individual requests, wiki/delete etc. Now we have defined goals I'll start poking ideas into the Community Portal to get a concerted effort going. Dauth 01:07, 15 April 2012 (CEST)