| As of July 2013, a new wiki for Europa Universalis III with active admins, more modern software, better spam protection and the possibility to create new accounts(!) has been set up at http://eu3wiki.com/.
All articles from here have been imported, and all users are cordially invited to move over as well :)
Enact Edict de Nantes
From EU3 Wiki
This decision can be found in France.txt.
The realm was so torn by innumerable factions and sects that the most legitimate of all the parties was fewest in numbers. God has given us strength to stand out against this storm, we have finally surmounted the waves and made our port of safety, -- peace for our state.
- You must be France.
- You can't pass this decision if it has already been passed.
- Either Protestantism of Reformed must be enabled.
- You must be Catholic.
- Most of your provinces must be Catholic.
- You mustn't have passed the decision Counter Reformation
- You must have at least 3 Reformed and/or at least 3 Protestant provinces.
Gives you the modifier Edict de Nantes indefinitely, giving:
Note that with this decision enacted, you will be unable to convert!
Under certain circumstances this decision can be revoked.