| As of July 2013, a new wiki for Europa Universalis III with active admins, more modern software, better spam protection and the possibility to create new accounts(!) has been set up at http://eu3wiki.com/.
All articles from here have been imported, and all users are cordially invited to move over as well :)
From EU3 WikiA boundary dispute is a province event with two possible outcomes:
The following conditions must be met for the event to fire:
- Any neighbouring province:
- Isn't owned by you.
- Isn't your core.
- Isn't owned by the Papal State.
- Isn't a capital.
Mean time to happen
The mean time to happen for this event is 5000 months.
This is made less likely by:
- Province owner has Ruler diplomacy skill less than 4 (modifier: 1.5)
- Province owner has Ruler diplomacy skill less than 6 (modifier: 1.5)
- Province owner is lucky (modifier 2.0)
- Province owner has at least 30% infamy (modifier 1.2)
- Province owner has at least 60% infamy (modifier 1.2)
This is made more likely by:
- Province owner has Ruler diplomacy skill of at least 8 (modifier: 0.5)
- Province owner has Ruler diplomacy skill of at least 9 (modifier: 0.5)
- Province owner considers the target province owner as a rival (modifier: 0.25)
Option 1: Press issue
- Gain core on a random province that meets the same conditions as are needed to trigger the event
- Owner of target province gets 1 year of insult casus belli
- Relation with owner of target province -30
Option 2: Settle issue
- Prestige -1